Ranbir Kapoor BREAKS SILENCE on being called “Casanova”, opens up on dating “two very successful actresses”: “I was labelled a cheater for a very large part of my life. I still am”

In an upcoming episode of entrepreneur Nikhil Kamath’s podcast, People by WTF, Ranbir Kapoor is set to offer a glimpse into his personal life. A trailer, released on Saturday, provides a sneak peek at the conversation, which will touch on his relationship with his late father, Rishi Kapoor, his wife Alia Bhatt, and their daughter, Raha.

Ranbir Kapoor BREAKS SILENCE on being called “Casanova”, opens up on dating “two very successful actresses”: “I was labelled a cheater for a very large part of my life. I still am”

Ranbir Kapoor Addresses Being Called ‘Casanova’

The teaser hints at Ranbir addressing past perceptions surrounding his dating life. “I dated two very successful actresses, and that just became my identity, that he’s a Casanova,” he says in the clip, likely referring to his high-profile relationships with Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif. He further reveals, “I was labelled a cheater for a very large part of my life. I still am.”

Ranbir Kapoor Opens Up On Public Scrutiny Over His Relationships 

Both Deepika and Katrina have been Ranbir’s co-stars, adding another layer to their public relationships. Comments made by Deepika on Karan Johar’s Koffee with Karan and his visible odds during promotions of their film Jagga Jasoos with Katrina Kaif fueled media speculation and public scrutiny.

Ranbir Kapoor Speaks About Finding Solace in Fatherhood

The trailer offers a heartwarming glimpse into Ranbir’s life as a father. Speaking about his daughter Raha, he shares, “It’s like someone has taken your heart out and just put it in your hands.” He also describes the unique bond Raha shares with him and Alia, stating, “With me, she looks for the masti and fun.”

Coming to the professional front, Ranbir had two releases in 2023, Tu Jhoothi Main Makkar and Animal. Both films performed well at the box-office. Speaking of his upcoming projects, he will be next seen in Nitesh Tiwari’s Ramayan and Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Love And War, which interestingly stars his wife Alia along with actor Vicky Kaushal. 

Also Read: Fawad Khan confirms about him still being in touch with Ranbir Kapoor, Karan Johar: “We make plans of meeting somewhere”

The post Ranbir Kapoor BREAKS SILENCE on being called “Casanova”, opens up on dating “two very successful actresses”: “I was labelled a cheater for a very large part of my life. I still am” appeared first on Bollywood Hungama.



from Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/C8nEXxB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan Box Office: Salman Khan’s film enters Rs. 100 Crore Club, aims to cross Jai Ho next

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt pose cutely for the paparazzi; share a kiss

Drake places $250,000 high-stakes bet on Shah Rukh Khan’s Kolkata Knight Riders in IPL finals